Deer Hunting Forums banner

Hello New Member here

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  wisconsinshotty 
#1 ·
Hello All,
A new member here just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I'm not only a new member to this forum but I'm also a new hunting generation. My oldest son and myself started hunting this year after he received his hunter's ed card. We tried turkey this past spring, even though we didn't get a bird the fall is rolling around quickly. I received an older bow from my brother-in-law so I'm going to try and bag a deer this year. Kentucky is actually a good state to hunt in, deer and turkey season runs from Sept 1, 2007 until mid January 2008 for archery. Can't wait.
I've been shooting the bow for only a couple of weeks now, but I'm sticking sets of 3 within 16" dia. Pretty happy about that.
Looking forward to helpful hints and swapping stories.
Take care and Safe hunting.

#3 ·
welcome to the forum glad to hear you and your son are involved in the sport .feel free to ask questions.I was looking at moving to kentucky im leaning towards northern tennesse so i can have the best of both worlds:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.