Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just came across this site while looking for deer forums in Illinois. I decided to join because this looks like a pretty cool thing you guys got going on here. Just wanted to say hello and i will be posting agian soon.

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey illinois...which part do you live....by the way im from WI too

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live outside of a small town called walnut. My dad is a farmer and we own 3200 acres in which there a small timbers and creeks all over.I get my greatest advantage from me being able to leave corn up in late season. SO to answer your question i live in nothern Illinois lee county about 2 hours west of Chicago.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Greetings from Vermont... Glad to have you aboard

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live outside of a small town called walnut. My dad is a farmer and we own 3200 acres in which there a small timbers and creeks all over.I get my greatest advantage from me being able to leave corn up in late season. SO to answer your question i live in nothern Illinois lee county about 2 hours west of Chicago.

Hello from Canton, IL. near Peoria. My first time hear.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
howdy from NYC

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hey neighbor! I currently reside in Boone county. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
295 Posts
IL hunter here. Springfield native.
Back in the dark ages, I lived in Springfield and worked there for a while for the state. I also played music at a couple cut and shoot joints near the fairgrounds. Back then, there were few deer if any in Sangamon County and none in Pike. I wandered around all over central IL playing music and competing in rodeos. Then I got a scholarship offer moved:bye: to WY.

Monster-have you ever attended the IL or WI Deer Classics? I did seminars at both for many years. I retired in 2008.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts