Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO!!BE SAFE AND HAVE A DESIGNATED DRIVER!!MY WIFE AND I DON'T GO ANYWHERE WE STAY HOME WITH THE KIDS AND ORDER PIZZA&HOT WINGS WHICH WE JUST GOT DONE.I ATE 40 WINGS AND 2 PIESES OF PIZZA WOULD THAT BE CONSIDERED A PIG:confused::unsure:I LOVE HOT WINGS AND CAN PUT THEM AWAY!!LOL.SO WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR TONIGHT?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy NewYear!:ibtl: That's quite a show there WFH I like fireworks! :nerd: Be carefull tonight everyone!

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Best wishes everyone for a safe and happy Entrance into and throughout the new year...

·
Registered
798 Posts
Happy New Year to all!! And, Whitetail Freak, let's get our shoulders all fixed up and really gives these Montana whitetails what-for!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Yep what they said... Keep it safe tonight..

We didnt have alot planned tonight.. Already have the kids in the bed.. I guess I will be bringing in the new year sitting on my butt watching a movie.. Hope thats not what I end up doing all year...

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Happy New Year to all of you and your families. Best wishes for all in the upcoming year. Myself and family were all zonked out by 11:30. Oh, and good luck with any resolutions you may have. My New Years resolution is to eat a little healthier and drop a couple pounds..........what's yours?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
how'd ya all like my union brothers handiwork from times square?Ive helped to install the "ball" a few times in years past.somewhere i have a picture of me standing on the ledge of the building:crazy:Happy new year to everyone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts