Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas. This is the first Christmas without Dad, life keeps changing! Be safe everyone. HM

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Merry Christmas and best wishes to all.
I hope the Christmas spirit blesses each of you with Health and Happiness always.

·
Registered
28 Posts
YES, Merry Christmas to you all and this will be my first Christmas without Big Pa my grandad. So may all of you be blessed with the joy and happiness of Christmas and being with your families. I wish you all the best :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Good postings fellas. For those who have lost loved ones they are always with you in heart and spirit. I use the Holidays to remember all the great and happy memories that they have left for us to cherish. As for this Christmas, I have to work tomorrow and being that I am an equipment operator I have to dig a grave. Yup, on Christmas day there is a darn funeral. But here is the kicker, the lady that died is my stepmoms sister but everybody had years to prepare for this one. She lost her life to drugs and alcohol. Anorexia, Insomnia, Scirossis, Addiction all added up to the final outcome that she chose on her own. For years people tried to help but never came through. Sounds harsh but in a way this is a relief, everybody can relax now because her suffering is over. Her grandkids never wanted to see her because she would always be stumbling around acting the fool. I think they are relieved too. Whenever I would see her she always had a bottle of something and some collection of pills. Sorry to vent here fellas but the good thing is that myself and my family are strong, healthy, and happy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

Please keep all those in harm's way and away from home in your prayes this holiday season!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Merry Christmas to all Have a safe & happy Holidays

1 - 13 of 13 Posts