Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Each year he grows older the day gets closer when Im going to beat his rear in the dirt.

(im just waiting till he's imobile and wheelchair bound. Ill get me a long stick and should be ok!)

Hope you had a good one TG!!

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Happy Birthday TG, Hope your special day was the best ever...

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Thanks guys, each year I start hearing more creaking and cracking when I get up in the morning. Won't be too much longer BF LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Yeah after the post I noticed you were only 35.. im 32 so by the time your in a wheelchair Ill be dead or in one right beside you.. Me and you will have to deer hunt together in our 4x4 drive automatic wheel chairs.. Ill need you to stay strong so you can pick up the deer and put in your lap on the way outta the woods though.. Or better yet we can just tie a rope to the back of the chair and drag them out that way.. Gettin old stinks..

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man I can't wait to hear you guys when you're in your 50's :crybaby: Holy cow that would make me.... lets see, carry over the 10's = not good! :w00t:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
HM, let me know when you cypher that one out, All I've figured out so far was that ouch that hurt plus dang that smarted equals Pain. :wacko:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Happy B-Day TG
& My word BF are you even oled enough to be potty trained yet:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts