Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in buffalo we are very limited we do have dicks &gander mtn but only one real gun shop which is buffalo gun center.there prices are outrageous and i usually go check a gun out then order it thru my ffl dealer and save money on price and taxes.anybody else order online all the time.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nope. there is a nice gun shop about 1/2 hr from me, and my family has done buisness with him for three generations. no need for me to go anywere elce.

·
Registered
37 Posts
my favorite gunshop is now closed, a previous employee robbed the place, insurance would not pay off and they held on for a few years then closed up. there are a few small gun shops around and one large one, not counting academy and bass pro. the large one is buying up or crushing the smaller ones and very few of them have decent prices. I ordered my most recent aquisition online, still awaiting its imminent arrival, the total cost including shipping annd processing by an ffl still saved me almost $100 and I did not have to "donate" a sizeable portion to the welfare masses and corrupt politicians

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
We have a dozen or more all witin a 1/2 hour all reasonable + Ruger is only 15 min away & I have a lot of family & friends that work there

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Out where I live some guy built him a small cabin/store (it's probably 10'x20') and started him a gun shop. I think he mostly works on them though, but I'm sure he sells them too. Looking forward to stopping by sometime.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
NO they won't sell directly to the Public but employees get a wicked discount

1 - 7 of 7 Posts