Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun show this weekend here locally, time to do some shopping/pricing. I was really headset to get some type of AR rifle and then started thinking of ramping up my Rem 870 express into something awsome looking and operational for home defense.........? Will be getting ideas Sat at the show. Not really sure which way I'll go but its something to do and see whats new out there and I could use some down time.
I've been working a crazy shift since January, OT up the wazoo, got some kind if a viral bug right now :no: spent 5 hours in the ER late last night, yippie, things go out faster than they go in you know that issue :green:, had a massive acid leak at work last night at shift change, prior to the ER visit, a whole lot of extra fun:whistling: I think a new gun/project would make me feel better :biggrin: Sorry for the extra story, just wanted to share, well not exactly.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Sorry you're feeling poorly maybe a purchase is in order. :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.