Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm about to take the plunge, no not get married again but I would like to buy a gun safe. I only want to do this once so I want to spend quality money for a decent product. There are so many claims for this and that. I would like those of you who have one to point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your answers and when I do it I'll let you know what I did.
daddus1

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Oh gosh, I picked out a wooden one with a really nice glass door with a cool looking buck on it from WalMart awhile back. Cheap and looks nice but not too secure at all.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
They're also a great place to put a big screen tv on, especially in the bedroom! Viewing height is perfect when in the prone position.:ph34r:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a Liberty 40 gun safe coming up at auction this Saturday the 31st of July. Any info on them?
daddus1

U

·
0 Posts
Gun Safes at Great Prices!

I was previously in your position. It took me a while to find the right gun safe at the right price.

If you are looking for a gun safe for hand guns, accessible on a night stand or table (for security purposes), I would suggest the GunVault Standard, here is the link:

GunVault MiniVault Standard GV1000C-STD

If you would like something that is a little more secure, has more space, and a all around cool safe, check out the GunVault MultiVault Biometric. Here is the link:

GunVault Multivault Biometric GVB2000

Please let me know what you decide...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just ordered a cabinet (not a safe) from Gunsafes.com. It weighs 150# so it's a good quality, two door cabinet. Delivered, it was under $400. Mine is a stackon 10 gun cabinet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts