Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot wait for the packers to lose. it almost happened tonight against the giants who are probably the first well rounded team they have faced this season.
Yes, I know full well I live in and area where 49.999% are GB fans and the other 49.999% are Chicago fans.
And I dislike the Bears even more than the Packers.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I've seen the last quarter and there we're close calls and great plays. Packers figured it out again. I've been a Bears fan since I was 8 or 9 when they had Payton, Singletary, Dent and company.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have loved to see Detroit kick their a##es. I just get really tired of hearing all the same stuff all over every day.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I don't know about that BF. Brady is always a tough act to beat. I'm not a big NE fan just think they will be there at the end for playoffs.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen the last quarter and there we're close calls and great plays. Packers figured it out again. I've been a Bears fan since I was 8 or 9 when they had Payton, Singletary, Dent and company.
Then what I am about to say doesn't apply to you.
I became a die hard Bears adversary in "86" when everyone that never heard of the game of football came out of the woodwork and where bears fans.

I hate when that happens.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I don't know about that BF. Brady is always a tough act to beat. I'm not a big NE fan just think they will be there at the end for playoffs.
Most years I would say that I agree with you.. This year I just dont think they will be there.. But like most of my sports thoughts I will probably be watching them in the Super Bowl next year..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts