Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my coworkers/hunting friends got this guy last weekend in Kentucky. It scored a 145.

Sorry about the blurriness.. It was sent to my cell phone.. I tried to enlarge it a litte so yall could see it better.

·
Registered
43 Posts
would you guys call that a 4 point or an 8 point? I call it a 4 point. Thats just me.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I agree with delbert, you count all the points on the whole rack, not just one side. Plus, if I counted right, I see 9 points on that buck.... Anyone else??

·
Registered
773 Posts
it does look like a start of a point right by his left hand thumb. i got two nice ky deer as well on trail cam that im looking to get one with my bow. deer in the area are still mostly nocturnal still due to warm weather but are slowly moving to day light hours. pull memory card today n had my 9 pointer in this morning

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
hes got a rub line on 4 to 6 inch trees !!! im hoping he'll slipp up n give me an opertunity to harvest his butt, but they dont get big by being careless thats why i love bow hunting. yes i do gun, and muzzel load as well n have already harvested two nice does, one with muzzel, n other with bow n i could hold out n try for him with the second muzzy in a few weeks but i would realy prefer to have a bow opertunity though. i would prefer the 7 over the 9 myself but i'm gonna put an arrow in the first one of the two that give me the chance :whistling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.