Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man it feels good to shoot the first deer of the year. I was hunting in the rain sunday morning when I got a shot opportunity on a doe. It was a perfect setup, and ended perfectly when she went down within sight. :pickle:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just talked to a local farmer who has 20 extra doe tags for me and my buddies to hunt some prime land! Wow...I'm gonna need a bigger freezer!

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
:useless: well....where are the pics?congrats on getting your first of the season

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations on your first deer of the season!

Those tags are an awfull nice perk too!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice job Man. I am jealous of you being able to hunt on Sunday. Here in NC(the good ol bible belt) we are not so fortunate. I wish they would just change that law. The Sabbath day was originally observed on Saturday. It wasn't until the Church Council of Laodicea circa 364 CE ordered that religious observances were to be conducted on Sunday, not Saturday, that Sunday became the new Sabbath.

I guess I can't complain to much.....we finally got the lottery! I guess to the state, if it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
now don't shoot all those bucks, just push them north of the border
lol
If you are talking about Kansas, forget about it...you all have way more (and better) bucks than I could ever hope for. I have a buddy who hunts in Kansas and he sees tremendous numbers of good bucks every year. So I think I will do my part to fill all my buck tags with good deer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
north of the border

no not kansas, sorry should of been specific. Canada . Didn't realise you where so far south, they would be to thin to shoot by the time they get to me.lol

your bucks are much bigger then the few in my woods

1 - 19 of 19 Posts