Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot this dude with a 30-06 at about 10 yards.. Needless to say he didnt make it very far.

My sis in law was gracious enough to take the pics. I dunno how she managed to cut out the DHC hat that was on my head. Maybe she works with my competitors!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
awesome buck, buckfever.. that's a nice one! I'm only going out hunting a couple more times this year. Our Bow season ends on the 15th of Jan. Hoping to get a late season buck before I hang it up for the season

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
great buck BF, 10yds why did you shoot him so far away? Any closer and you could have clubbed him. Congrats!:ibtl:
Ha.. He was walking directly at me the whole time.. At about 10 yards he turned almost perfectly broadside and started easing up toward a big scrape. I was thinking if this dude keeps coming straight at me I need to put the gun up and get out the knife. Would have been a great scenario for a bow shot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.