Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very mature and extremely large buck coming into my plot every evening, I have several pictures of him on trail camera but the earliest he ever comes out to feed is 11 pm. I would love to follow the path he uses to get from bed to feed but I am extremely scared of spooking this monster. I have purposely stayed out of the area unless absolutely necessary which i believe is the reason he is there. Are there any tricks to lure this big boy out one evening before dark? Thanks for any tips

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys....and i agree completely. The only thing ive heard that i might try is simulating a sparring match between a couple smaller bucks. Ive heard that in early october when the pecking order is being established bigger bucks will respond to some light rattling. As far as pictures of him go...ill try to get some scanned and posted on here. I have one picture of him with a small eight that really isnt all that small.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.