Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Buckblaster here, I didn't feel like logging in. You beat me to it, I saw it on another forum I frequent and was coming over here to tell everyone.

·
Registered
773 Posts
That just makes us their number one target and the test for the new one in charge over there on how he will deal with it. Them alkida people are loony nuts!!! I dought they take their medicine sitting down for long. So it's on high alert look out for us for sure!!!

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
Fact is no one is safe if the USA is after you, eventually you will will be found. I think at least for a moment we can give the victims of 9/11 a small measure of closure knowing the man responsible for the planning is now dead. If #1 can be killed all the rest of them must be thinking I could be next! If I were them I'd be sleeping with one eye open. Pres Obama can have his moment of glory I really don't give a hoot about him.

·
Registered
602 Posts
We all should be duly proud of what our fine military has accomplished, this time our Navy Seals & Special Ops. As I'm sure you realize these men are very highly trained and simply fearless, taking chances most would never even consider. Last night was near zero illumination and our miltary's ability to fly and perform ground conditions under such conditions keeps our military in the forefront among the few elite militaries of today's world. Have no doubt about that.

Personally, I am glad Bin Laden was not taken alive. He was eliminated, showing our military prowess and also the mind set of our military and it's leaders. His continued life in confinement, no matter how long that might have been, would have been a serious issue perhaps causing continued terrorist problems.

God Bless America!

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
America showed how dumb they were in his first election, what makes you think they have gotten any smarter this time, regardless of the obl thing. I don't see American voters learning from their mistakes, just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
You may be right there HM, but when I see his approval rating drop to 41% it makes me smile. Now with this accomplishment made by our military, he's going to be the president on record for getting this done. And we all know that's a bunch of crap.
You're also forgetting that it wasn't just AMERICAN's voting in the last election... we had a country full of illegals as well.

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
That's true and there's more today than during the last election. As long as fuel prices stay up then heat stays on him. I look at him as president and get sick every time! He gets his moment today then it's back to jobs and the economy. Good ridence OBL, may you endure fire and rotting flesh for all of eternity.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I told my wife, if he gets re-elected we may just move to canada or something to get out of this rediculous mess.
Tator Eh
or would we call you chip

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
We all should be duly proud of what our fine military has accomplished, this time our Navy Seals & Special Ops. As I'm sure you realize these men are very highly trained and simply fearless, taking chances most would never even consider. Last night was near zero illumination and our miltary's ability to fly and perform ground conditions under such conditions keeps our military in the forefront among the few elite militaries of today's world. Have no doubt about that.

Personally, I am glad Bin Laden was not taken alive. He was eliminated, showing our military prowess and also the mind set of our military and it's leaders. His continued life in confinement, no matter how long that might have been, would have been a serious issue perhaps causing continued terrorist problems.

God Bless America!
Good Post!!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts

God Bless America!
I am proud of our servicemen and women, all of them, for the sacrifices that they make, day in and day out, while protecting what we have here at home. It is extremely difficult for those who have never experienced what is a daily occurrence to fully comprehend what our troops go through.

"Thank You" hardly seems enough, but it comes from the bottom of my heart.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.