Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes prayers are answered! Heart checked out pretty good today. Talk about a major scare. Now the neck surgery can get back on track. Man I'm whole lot more relaxed tonight, sore but blood pressure is down!

:pickle:

G

·
that is good news. glad to hear it. except the neck surgery part. at this point will you be good to go for deer season?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
glad to hear it.prayer is an amazing thing:yes:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Smiley faces are on for now! Heart valve is at 80% instead of 50% they thought and no blockages. Hunting should be no problem for this fall, I have to re-schedule for the neck but doc says 6 weeks and back to work. That should be around early July! The neuro-surgen said that chest pain can't come from the neck, well yes it can. The lower herniated disks mimic heart attacks for me. Prayer is a powerful thing if you believe. Thanks all! Bob Evens here I come!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Thats great news. With the heart ticking well you can work on getting the neck straightened out. Hope it goes well and your back in 6 weeks. If your fixed up by July you will have plenty of time to get ready for deer season.

Keep us on posted on the surgery details and such.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats is good news.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
That's really good to hear.
I bet you slept like a baby after hearing the news. :zzz:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Thats great news. With the heart ticking well you can work on getting the neck straightened out. Hope it goes well and your back in 6 weeks. If your fixed up by July you will have plenty of time to get ready for deer season.

Keep us on posted on the surgery details and such.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts