Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is some what late news here, since we have known since Aug that my son and his new wife are expecting their first child. I keep kidding my daughter in law cuz she's always buying those little pink baby outfits, and I keep telling her my grandson aint wearing no pink outfit :whistling::coffee:

I'm gonna fix her with a little camo hunting outfit regardless of being boy or girl, as that speaks reams about what my grand child will be doing later on.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Congratulations !!! becoming a father is super cool, becoming a Grand-father is even better!!

Being a Dad,,, well that's "Priceless" :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
congrats.i was walking through an outdoors store they sell pink guns and womens/girls camo cloths .they are having trouble keeping the pink guns in stock

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats I here its better to be a grandparent wrather than a parent,because you can sugar em up spoil em wrotten and send em home aint paybacks great!:pickle:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
congrats.i was walking through an outdoors store they sell pink guns and womens/girls camo cloths .they are having trouble keeping the pink guns in stock
My daughter in law says, "You can get pink camo for her" but then I tell her, "My grandson won't look good in pink" :boxing:

She keeps saying, "Dad you don't understand" :crazy::whistling::no:

It's funny going back and forth with her.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
that pink camo looks good...my only grandchild is a girl ,i wanted a boy bad,,,but.....she has got me so hooked on her...you just gotta love her...you get what you get ...and its great ...better than your kid....and you send them home...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You should have seen my Daughter-N-Laws face when I said, I was getting a side by side tree stand so I can start my grandchild out right.

:coffee:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Daughter in law just had the test results of what the baby will be - Pink Camo will be needed!

Then the other day I get an e-mail from my oldest daughter Shauna in California - Dad I'm pregnet

Now my daughter Amber here is late 1 month will be taking pregnentsy test.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I think somebody knows that you will be an awesome grandpa. A WHITETAIL FREAK GRAMPA I might add. Good luck to you and the daughters and God Bless.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
I think somebody knows that you will be an awesome grandpa. A WHITETAIL FREAK GRAMPA I might add. Good luck to you and the daughters and God Bless.
I second what he says

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
so if im reading right your a gonna be a 3 time over grandpa?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thats awesome! My parents LOOOOOOVE being grandparents. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts