Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God bless all our vets and especially all the WW2 vets on this anniversary of PEARL HARBOR.Blessings to those who lost their life on this day.GOD BLESS AMERICA and thank you to all Vets.

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
awesome post, Thank you Spiker.

·
Registered
824 Posts
To the WWII and Pearl Harbor survivors, I salute you, the Greatest Generation.
You didn't have 12 to 15 month deployments like our current troops do.
You served your country until "V" or victory was declared.

We, as a country, should not forget the many sacrifices that these men and women have suffered through. And now, as they are all octogenarians or better, we are losing them by the tens and twenties every day. So let's not forget those who gave up so much so the rest of us today are not speaking either German, Italian, or Japanese.

And thank you Spiker for giving us a gentle reminder . . .

RR

·
Registered
602 Posts
That date, 7 Dec, 1941 is a very important one to anyone who has feelings for this great nation. Back a few years ago, I made a decision to make my very last flight as a military pilot on this date, 7 December. I knew I would never forget it, nor ever regret it. My wife was VERY surprised when I told her that I'd gotten an email from our SIL this year, mentioning the anniversary. I am very glad I chose that fateful day as the one I'd never in MY life forget.

God bless our nation and the men & women who protect it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.