Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You folks will find this amusing.. And kinda neat in my book. My 7 year old start playing basketball this year. Where she is playing they are always looking for sponsors. So why not deerhuntersclub.

Im suppose to pick up the shirts wed or thurs. When I do I will have to get you a pic. They are going to be pink woodland camo. Tell me that isnt an eye catcher.

They changed the grades in each group this year so they ended up with only 5 girls on this team. (hope no one gets sick) I also bought each mom of the girls a "mom" shirt as well. You will know when our team is playing from all the camo in the stands. :pickle:

G

·
cool. good times when your kids are little. stuff like this reminds me and gives me the grins. ahh the old days

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Thats Awesome,,,, we want to see pics of them shirts!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stuff like this reminds me and gives me the grins. ahh the old days
Yeah I get you. When I am sitting on the side dribbling a ball I start looking back to high school basketball. Makes me feel old. I still remember the hand sweats/the nervous excitement/jitters/i gotta pee, before you take off outta the locker room for the customary jog around the court for the warm ups. :bag: I miss that crap.

G

·
that too, bf, but that was a looooong time ago for me. i was thinking more about when my kids were in youth soccer and such it was a hoot.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was thinking more about when my kids were in youth soccer and such it was a hoot.
I was following you on that ronn. I'm looking forward to this portion of getting old as well. Playing ball is a lot more fun than playing barbies. :thumbup:

I just got to keep them interested in playing the sport instead of wanting to wear the mini skirt and stand on the side lines,,, cuz the first old pervert I see eyeing my daughter is gonna get the beat down. :ranting: Ya'll seen a high school dance team lately? Rather my girls run from that stuff. I keep telling them a cheerleader is just another spectator. The only ones that matter are the ones out on the field/court playing the game. Nobody goes to watch the cheerleaders. :yes:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
cool,sounds like a great idea

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just got to keep them interested in playing the sport instead of wanting to wear the mini skirt and stand on the side lines,,, cuz the first old pervert I see eyeing my daughter is gonna get the beat down. :ranting: Ya'll seen a high school dance team lately? Rather my girls run from that stuff. I keep telling them a cheerleader is just another spectator. The only ones that matter are the ones out on the field/court playing the game. Nobody goes to watch the cheerleaders. :yes:
I used to think this way, until my 9 year old want to play football. I'll take a girlie girl. Keeps me from going to jail for beating down a kid

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally.. I will never use the screening company again... It will be ready 12-5, no it will be ready on 12-9, no it will be ready on 12-15, on and on.. customer service is horrible.. The pink camo looks good..

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Thats awsome pink camo! I too remember way back to those days. Now it seems like talk of having a kid going around. No not yet but just talk so far. I really enjoyed the early years with the kids, now their both adults but still my kids:ibtl:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
The pink Camo and design are both awesome,,, Very good idea bf.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
a pic of wmi wearing a medium would be something to see as well. lol
Id have to ship it to him if he would wear it for a photograph...

Naw I take that back.. I dont want people to get the wrong impression about DHC.. Male Hunters wearing tight pink camo may give the wrong invitation if you know what I mean.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts