Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a lot going on, but have been working at it real good and actually was able to draw my bow once today. I'm going to take it down to the shop and have it set right, but the Physical Therapist and my Doctor have approved it since I am doing much better than expected.

I know some think me :crazy:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
finally some good news.glad to hear your road to recovery is going well.:wink:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Glad to hear you're on a speedy recovery...
Keep up the good work.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
thats great man hopefully youll be in a treestand with no problems this season:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
WFH, I too hope this season your back to normal. I'm sitting here typing with a right shoulder that took a cortizone shot this afternoon and feels like it got hit with a sledgehammer. My neck surgery was last June and the Docs are still trying to locate source of pain. This is getting to be a royal pain in the aft end if you catch my nautical drift there.:yawn: This little yellow icon probably is what I looked like getting the shot.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
WFH here's to a speedy and total recovery for you. I wish you all the best. I used to get those cortizone shots in both wrists and that day you get them is the worst cuz you can't grasp/hold/pickup things OUCH.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
yup they outch, the first big needle is the two part pain killer then the second neddle is the cortizone. TG, you get much relief from the shots. This is my third one in the right shoulder. You going to need them past boxing? I hope cortizone and Moseato d'asti mix well in either case hopefully, the pain will be reduced.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hunting Man

Even the MRI I had did not see what was causing all my pain, as they thought it was just an impingment just above the bursa. Once inside the doctor found the R/C tear and then the more serious problem with my collarbone and the collarbone joint.

Now with alot of work I am making a come back.... not yet drawn and released an arrow yet. That test is this week at about 60# draw instead of my normal 70# but my let off is 80% so I should be okay. I will stop when I feel the need :w00t:

I wish you luck with your shoulder though, it can cause you alot of trouble and make you feel :ranting:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Here's to a speedy recovery! Don't push it ot much on the bow, those things play havoc with shoulders. Don't need any set backs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts