Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
The Keystone pipeline would have created new jobs (est 20K) for the construction and then many refinery jobs in a couple of states to refine the heavy sulfur crude. Sending the sands crude to China only helps them and Canada. We lost out and the president was stupid to axe the project. Democrats made sure no new jobs would happen. The project goes back to the Bush era and was virtually approved this past summer only to be wacked at the last political moment. Just one reason to replace obama and the rest of the demon-crats.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
A president can influence prices by opening up American reserves and instantly cause foreign markets to get scared and soon the price starts edging down. It's happened in the past and would work again. It's where I'd start. Obama killed the Keystone pipeline he is not good for America and needs replaced at the next election for the future of all of us.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
We'll just agree to disagree on this one. Dylan you and I are miles apart here. I work with /next door to a BP oil refinery and understand the keystone loss and it's ramifacations. Obama made a terrible decision regarding the keystone pipeline and hurt the union's he tries so hard to keep in his pocket. Getting oil from our best ally and border friend would have made stragic sense if nothing else. The US has plenty of oil reserves to tap into to temporarly lower the price of gas, it's a fact! History backs up my statement! Obama is a total failure and needs to go. Gas prices aren't his fault but he has some options to help lower them and refuses. By not tapping into US oil he stays committed to his Muslim oil friends supply and prices at a tragic loss of US families. Obama has been an insult to America and will be regarded as the very worse president we have ever had. When he can make Bush look bad it's bad!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts