Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I caught it for $3.77 in Binghamton NY last night. Its $3.95 credit in Oxford NY, closer to home.

Obama did say that he wants a high gas price and a slow steady climb to get there. Since the media is in his pocket and this is what he wanted they see no reason to mention or complain about it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've seen that floating around online.

I've actually been thinking about writing my own and sticking them to the pump. Thats one sure fire way to wake people up.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Maybe the president cannot speak and drop the price of gas but there are many steps that he can take that will result in lower oil and gas prices all without dealing with the middle east.

-Build the pipeline!! This will show that we have some inititiative to become nondependent on non northamerican oil sources. It helps out our neighbor- Canada. Canada does not have ambitions to destroy and they are our ally! It makes no sense to say no. After all Canada will sell that oil to someone. China wants it and truth be told, China does not hold us too dearly in there thoughts or in future world plans.

-Allow domestic oil development!! Drill for more gas, open up new areas to leases. Refine our oil. All of this can be done without trashing the enviroment. Sure there are risks but there are risk with everything. Taking the stand that any change or chance of pollution is a no go is dead wrong for our country and economy. After all I say go green and go organic. Fossil fuel is 1. All Natural, 2. Organic, and 3. Its already there!

- Change Policy!! Instead of taking everystand to demonize oil companies, their profits and such, allow them to do their job. Do not criminalize those on which the country and economy is dependent. Do not make decisions on what will drive up the price of fuel or the price of those transportation tools that run on fuel.

Energy is the life blood of the country. We need it. It comes in many forms. I say lets be wise stewards of the energy sources we have. Use what we have now while working on future sources, not the other way around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts