Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious as to what you guys are paying. 3.91 here this morning.83 miles one way to cabin. getting expensive but i rather pay than not go.:wallbash::wallbash:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
$3.73 here this AM but it has been going up about 2x a day so I didn't dare look this afternoon
makes me feel a little better about getting rid of my truck but not much

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
3.73 here too.. not much fun when the hemi only gets
13 mpg.

·
Registered
986 Posts
$3.81 and rising here in Ocala Fla.:ranting::ranting::ranting:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
would just like to say my harley gets about 55 to 60 miles per gallon. pluss it looks and sounds cool.:ph34r:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
went up to3.76 this am really time to get tires for the bike

·
Registered
602 Posts
I noticed just under $3.70 here yesterday. I don't even know what it costs to fill my FX4 anymore. They did up the max allowed on any card to $80., but that still doesn't fill my tank :wallbash:

$1/gallon higher than 1 year ago.....:crybaby::w00t:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey guys,
Heres a thought. How about using natural gas to power vehicles? Those dumb chinese only power 40% of their vehicles with natural gas. As Mr Pickins says "maybe its time for congress to pass gas.?
We holler and yell but we do need some action. Here in PA they have enough gas (both ways lol) to use for a long time but we just produce gasoline powered cars and trucks?
All these questions and i don't have any answers either.
daddus:wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Here in MO it's between $3.50-$3.69

Wonder how much our president has to pay in gasoline each year........

·
Registered
388 Posts
Saw $4.01 for regular unleaded this morning New York. We need to open more areas to drilling and start drilling immediately. Our president is all about gas prices going up and up. He once said that he would prefer a gradual increase and that is what has been going on ever since he took office.

The Democrats are more opposed to drilling and energy exploration/development than they are to illegal aliens and terrorist entering our country.

There moto is "No Drill No Spill". I hare it when I see there signs.

I propose "No Drill No Fill" as it is getting harder and more painful to fill the tank.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
So NY has hit the $4 mark. Stinks! Still around 3.65-3.75 here. The dodge will stay parked for awhile. I hope we dont stay in this high range for long or it will be back to slow times at work and 1 week lay off a month.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
$3.81 this am up $.05 over night this is getting just plain stupid AGAIN!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Hope this stops soon just went up again this AM $3.84 a gallon store told me better get gas this AM going up this afternoon thought it was going to be at least $3.87 guessing this will be Bush's fault too

1 - 20 of 26 Posts