Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what happens to all those people who locked in at a higher rate???
Here is my suggestion; Call a different company and do a COD. Unless of course it's propane, then, I suggest you buy your own tank, I have noticed most hardware stores are now selling them.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts

Even though gas prices have fallen since the summer, Vermonters and New Yorkers are still paying some of the highest pump prices in the nation.

According to GasBuddy.com, Vermont's average gas price of $2.65 a gallon is the fourth highest in the country. Hawaii has the highest price at $3.24 a gallon; Alaska comes in second at $3.20 and New York is at number three with an average price of $2.66 a gallon. New Hampshire was farther down on the list, claiming the eighteenth spot with a $2.39 average.

Oklahoma grabbed the last spot on the list; the state's average price of $1.99 is the lowest in the U.S.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
We were in Houston the other day and we saw a station that it was $1.88...but 'round here it is about $1.99-$2.09

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
yep we pay more here but thats because the city and state add extra taxes.thats why i try to fill up in NJ where its 30 cents less.I just hope that this isnt an election year gimmick.seems like every election the price drops then shoots back up:wacko:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
One day last week our town had the lowest price in the nation. 1.84 or so here.

On wed this 1 gas stations here sells all 3 octanes (87,89,93) of gas at the same price. I filled up with 93 at 1.98 gal.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
That higher octane once in awhile always helps clean out the engine a little.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts