Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night a good friend and great hunting and fishing partner took his life right after school. we are all devastated i would just like to ask for your prayers for this community:confused:

·
Registered
852 Posts
You can't know what is in a person's mind....

You can't know what another is thinking so please don't blame yourself. If they were so upset that they couldn't see a way to get through whatever they were dealing with, it always is a tragedy. Hang in there and don't hesitate to talk to your friends about what you are all feeling at this time.
Life is about choices, there are always options....

Karl

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Always a tragic event. My brother, a hunter/fisherman took his life in 2000. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. While time helps ease the pain you will, rightfully so, remember him for all the good times! Do not judge him for his mistake, pray that he is in a better place where pain of living has ended. We always wish that we could have prevented it but unfortunately it rarely happens. I am sorry to hear of your friend's passing! Take care!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.