Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
yep, I got it! I'm still hoping you get that buck man. Like I said, if I lived closer I'd come help ya out. I looked up your county and BOY YOU ARE in the boot hill! you're pretty much in Arkansas! Also I noticed you all down there don't have the same "unlimited antlerless doe-tag" that we get up here.

anyways, like HM said, if you do find him, the meat isn't going to be any good. I would cut off the rack or head and discard the body (tag it of course though).

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tator
Yes, we are in the Boothill!! I am probably about 20 min from Arkansas state line. I am going out to hunt in the morning. Hoping I see that deer still moving around in there. I am checking the pond after the hunt to see if the deer layed down around the pond. Good luck to you if you get to hunt this weekend.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I'm going out as well... supposed to be our first freeze of the year. we've had about 4-5 good frosts but no freeze yet. I have some cams to check after the hunts as well as a new blind to put up. Going to check for rubs and scrapes again too. Hoping I see something big, tall, and horny... (no pun intended....) hahahaha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.