Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do yall think about this! Gonna be a great game, beer in hand. How about Texas/Oklahoma? Tough decision there. What a great weekend for football!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Florida has this game in the bag..

FL vs OU for national championship.

I want to see USC and Alabama play in a bowl game.. Want the tide to beat the dooky out of em.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ROLLLL TIIDDDEEE ROOLLLLL!!!! :boxing:I hope the tide rolls over florida, but i know they will be very very tough to beat.:pickle::pickle: But who knows, anything could happen..... I think it will be a great game!!!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I have to give florida the nod, they seem pretty good all around. Bama has the best defense but not enough offense to keep up. Tough one for Texas to take don't understand all the BCS bs. Hope USC gets hammered by anyone. Looks like a 10-2 Buckeyes s l i d e into another bowl game, hope they play this time.:whistling:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Roooooooooooool Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never thought I would say that being a die hard TN. fan but I hate florida i pick BAMA by 10. It will be a hard game. If Alabama stops tibo's run game florida has nothing!!!! And i would like to see the buckeyes play a week in the Sec Can somebody say OVER RATED!!!!!!! THE WHOLE bcs is rigged.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
When is all this taking place? I'd like to check it out. Did anybody ever hear of Buffalo State here in WNY? Their playing right now in the Marathon MAC Championship against Ball State on ESPN. IDK what all that means but I'm checking it out.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
college ball aint that big up here but you guys sure do take it seriously,cool:ibtl:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
joel I love college football. The BCS set up the bowls on tv tonight. Ohio State and Texas in the Festiva bowl. Not bad for a 10-2 team to get a bcs bowl. I hope the Buckeye's play this time! They haven't showed up the last two bowls. They do however have a great record in the Festiva bowl. Go Buckeye's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Joel college football is the best sport... Ya'll NY'ers are missing out..

Sorry HM I hate to break this to you.. BUT Ohio State is going to get drilled..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: (where is TN this year?)

What i wanted to see happen was Alabama play USC so they could beat them up. But it just doesnt work out that way.. USC gets penn state. Another weak team from a weak conf. :wallbash:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lets not make too much fun of Tenessee...my Aggies doin bout the same! Another tough year.

All you longhorns fans on here....SSSSSSSSS!!!! hahaha

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats what i like about it the BS,trash talking,having fun .I 've watched college ball cuz thats where the next generation of NFL"ers are coming from.They play a good game but i got to say i like the brutality of the big guys:surprised:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I like to watch the old classic college games to see what the NFLers were like before the were drafted. Oh, did anybody see David Letterman last night? The wise guy was making jokes about Buffalo because they beat Ball State badly in the Marathon MAC Championship.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
buckfever, what time is dinner? I'll bring the chocolate covered buckeyes they go good with longhorn steaks. Too bad we all aren't close where we could get together for a game!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts