Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting to count down till we leave July 21st for Canada. This year we have a new father and young son going with us. Neither of them have much fishing experience so hopefully they can handle catching 50+ pike a day!! This year for the first time we have a nice log cabin rental that is the only cabin on the whole lake. We have to boat to the cabin but I see that as an added bonus. We've fished this lake 5 times so we're pretty familiar with it and the locations of the weed beds. The lake is Fushimi, located near Hearst Ontario Canada. It's actually a chain of lakes with two major river systems moving a lot of fresh water in and out of it making it one heck of a fishery! Anyway I spent yesterday cleaning and spooling the rods and reels as I usually take 8 combo rigs for everything from perch, walleyes, bass and trophy pike. I'm ready to leave today. :pickle:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
When I looked at the date of the original post I thought you'd be gone mad by now waiting to go fishing up north. If I had that opportunity I'd have anxiety attacks everyday. The time is getting closer for you HM. Be sure to have the camera fully charged for the trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.