Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was time to change the topic. Thursday I leave for the 20 hour drive to Canada for a week of fishing. Hopefully the fish cooperate and I will have some pictures to share. I started fishing Canada in 1971 so its been a good many fishing trips over the years. I'd really be hard pressed to choose a favorite, hunting trips vs fishing trips. Its what you put into each trip and the friends and family you share it with that matters. Now if that 46" pike will give me one chance at him????

·
Registered
773 Posts
sounds like a fun one. you all fly fishing up there? been wanting to do a trip like that for years but my pocket will never allow it.:ranting: so I'll be chacing local puddles and readin here about the rest of the world:coffee: good luck up there and post up some monster pics when you return.:thumbup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
:green: JEALOUSY. Have fun while I grind away earning my pittance at Best Buy and counting the days until opening day.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds great. I have never been pike fishing before but I have seen a lot of it done on TV. Best of luck and let us know how ya did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts