Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
Ditto with above :goodposting: Pretty much all states require a safety class prior to getting a hunting license and perhaps you might also meet someone there willing to mentor you a bit in additional safety tips and initial hunting tips as well. Welcome to the "brotherhood" (yes, females are also always welcome...lol) and I hope you enjoy your new journey into seeing nature up close and how to interact as an ethical hunter. :thumbup:

· Registered
602 Posts
Karl, I looked at 325wsm ammo on line and I won't be burning up much ammo after sighting the thing in. I'm seeing 50.00 a box and whew hopefully it sights in easy. Not real sure of when I'll see it as son is moving to Ill, in 3 weeks and may have to make a special trip back to SE Ohio to Dick's to pick it up then wait for son to come home 4th of July weekend to deliver it. By then I should have a scope and ammo waiting. Been thinking what make/model/power scope to put on the 325 have mixed feelings right now so plenty of time to sort things out.
My BLR/.325 wears a 2-7x33 30mm scope, made by Leupold. For ammo used to sight in and also, perhaps, for deer hunting, look at this stuff.... :wink:

325 WSM 150 gr SP (20 rounds) - Wisconsin Cartridge LLC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.