Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we finished out our deer season here last night.....I was fortunate to get a huge mama deer........shot at 5:20 pm...........had to drag her about a 1/2 mile and I'm so sore this am I can hardly move............i'm getting too old to do that much........but was a good season.........already thinking about next season!!cdg"??

·
Registered
824 Posts
Huge Mama Deer Pics???

we finished out our deer season here last night.....I was fortunate to get a huge mama deer........shot at 5:20 pm...........had to drag her about a 1/2 mile and I'm so sore this am I can hardly move............i'm getting too old to do that much........but was a good season.........already thinking about next season!!cdg"??
Any pics to go with that post!!! Post us a pic of that "huge mama deer"!!!:useless:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry but i didn't think anyone would interested in seeing an old mama deer, but forgot that some may not have seen one in a while:):). her ears were so long they looked like a donkeys. She had not had little ones on her for awhile because she was completely dried up. I'll start taking some pictures from now on!cdg"??"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.