1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got every thing together to sight in my new crossbow today
It felt real good to shoot :rolleyes: even with a ache in my shoulder
I ruined 2 bolts at 20 yards ripping the fletching off going through the target
once i got it to 30 the fletching was safe i got it hitting a silver dollar size heart...moved out to 40 yards one line down in the scope i was spot dead on
Im ready to hunt sat morning

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I didn't switch over to the cross bow this year. What cross bow did you get? I may have to switch next year we'll see how the neck/shoulder does. Good luck Delbert on Saturday! :yes:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HM
It was the PSE Sidewinder 175 draw that i won in a buck contest last year
It felt real good to shoot it today It felt just as good as my old Burnt up Horten did
It seams like i got some thing sore all the time never enough to keep me from doing any thing or having to take any thing for it

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
we all have aches and pains but just a thought here these new bows pse,mathews even if you can only pull 50 or 55 are shooting the same as 70 pds a few years ago.truly amazing with the proper arrows you could pull 55pdns and still shoot close to 300fps.the technology has come a long way.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I here ya spiker
A few years back i gave my son the Mathews bow i never shot
I started hunting with a cross bow and i am going to just go ahead and finish with one
You guys dont know what your missing :w00t:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
its legal in ny now but only during the gun season:wacko: dont ask me why its not legal in archery season ,but if your in albany dont drink the water it will make you make STUPID DECISIONS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts