Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Threw down all my hunting clothes to begin the prehunt cleaning ritual. Takes severak hours to wash/descent and hang to dry, then plastic bags sprayed wih scent elinator and a few crushed pine neddles branches thrown in. Then everthing is stored in plastic tubs.

G

·
makes you almost tingly doesn't it.

I goofed up this evening. After working on these deer and making a 60 yard move with my stand to get in bow range. then working all the time and not being able to hunt till last fri evening, yesterday and then today. That big old doe made an appearence at 6:25pm. the cover is heavy and the light was low, and I didn't see the little tree that sent my arrow into a stone wall. All I had to do is wait for 5 more yards and it was more open. but then she would have been maybe a little to close. 20 yards and I dropped the ball. see what you have to look forward to? isn't it great?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he took my bow down to school to be returned next saturday, I'm really looking for a mid price fully rigged bow for him.:nerd:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
for shame just working the bow now:thumbdown:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
HM as a joke, you should string up a tree limb and widdle some arrows out of branches for him.. LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
get some of those arrows that just got a tax break:boxing::thumbdown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts