Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And forgot to turn the water off!!

:coffee: This post is dedicated to me for having the largest brain fart of year..

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah.. Wasnt worried about me.. Had some thinset and grout and sheet rock in the floor that got wet. Not bad though. Think it will all be fine.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
"Drum roll please"......and the award goes to.....Buckfever of Tenn. Congratulations to Buckfever for having the largest brain fart of the year. LOL

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Did nobody think to grab the Camera? OH man you coulda been on Americas funniest home videos. :w00t:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I went to a job site last winter and one of my crew was cutting a 8" water main and just as I got there he cut through it with the saw and !!!! You guessed it he was covered in water . The main had 120 psi and I guess there a lack of communication with the other crew. Funniest thing I've seen in 16 years of working for a municipal water dept.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
lol a few pics would have been good
I had to tap into a 5" water main the maintenance guys thought they had just turned off.. not
Do you know how fast the hole could fill up when you drill a 1" hole in it

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yup !! I was in a concrete vault 6x14x8 and a 4" bypass line valve failed and the two of us scrsambled for the ladder wrungs and I tried to save the tools but coudn't . I t filled that fast , about 25 seconds.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At least my brain fart was on some 1/2 inch cpvc. Not so bad when you compare it to 8" main.

If I worked in the water department huntr that is how I would break in the new help.

·
Registered
602 Posts
here is a job we done. wrapping a 30" water pipe. Pipe was leaking but we fixed that. It rained for 10 minutes, pretty hard. and the hole we were working in filled up fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts