Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding throught the country this morning I hit someone's stinkin pet peacock.. What was sweet though is I managed to "catch" it in the bed of the truck after impact.. After I removed the feathers from the grill I got to see my 2 nice new cracks..

R

·
0 Posts
get the fryer out. make it worth it. i didn't know this but it looks like you have a PHD Dr. Buckfever.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Never had it before.. Any good? Taste like chicken right? I was on my way to my brother-in-laws place.. He asked his wife if she felt like cleaning it.. She didnt, so after the kids got done plucking half the feathers off we fed it to the coyotes..

PHD?? A workin mans?

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
the Hit sucked but Awesome Job Catching it!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha ronn.. Most Americans need some good experience as an operator of those tools.. I like the rake=stick driven harrow.

Catching "it" consisted of a split second thought of "Oh crap, its gonna land on the windsheild.. Pedal to the metal.. I doubt the quick gas guzzling push actually helped it land in the bed.. It flew quite high in the air from what I could tell.. What was funny was my little kid getting all exicted screaming "you caught it daddy" over and over.. It didnt die on impact because for a few secs it raised its head up looking half looney..

·
Registered
185 Posts
That is a story your kid will be tellin his or her grandchildren for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts