1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
190 Posts
i geuss unless you wanna keep etching in serial numbers and sending them to the government.:thumbdown:

·
Registered
790 Posts
I wish he had been smart enough to say how about you ask Coke or Pepsi to laser encode the inside of the top section of the can with the same number on the bottom how would they react. It all boils down to some jerk trying to forcibly make a buck off of all gun owning Americans, military, and police officers laughing all of the way to the bank. First he says he is nonprofit then in the same breath says he would like to make a profit. OK I want to know who is depositing money in his bank. Probably the same confidential names that gave Obama $700,000,000.00+ dollars for his campaign.

WAKE UP AMERICA this is just another money making scam by another scumbag.:wallbash:
Chaulk it up to another Obamination.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tell ya the people that come up with these outrageous ideas are literally nuts. I'll say that again, Literally NUTS.

* If someone steals your ammunition and uses them during a felony, Does that make you an accessory to that crime?

* If you shoot at a wild animal like a deer, bear, moose, etc etc etc.. and only wounded it and it's found dead several days later, does that make you guilty of jacking/poaching?

* What about shotshell ammuntion? would they be excluded?

* How would that affect internet ammuniton sales? would internet sales on ammunition have to end? How does that stimulate an economy?

Sometimes I whack myself in the forhead and ask WHY???

·
Registered
394 Posts
What about the added cost of all the extra things the manufacturer is going to have.(engraving, paperworketc...) Do you not think this will be passed on to us by higher cost of the ammo you use? Silly Bill!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts