Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
A friend of mine has one, and uses it (probably too much) during seaon. he loves it, but it doesn't really fit most people's hunting styles. he will just drive around in it until he sees a deer, then shoot it. Works for him, but i want a little more out of the experience. That beeing said, there are probably some very good ways these vehicles can be used. Things like hanging stands, filling feeders, and traveling between stand locations could be made much easier with one of these.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We hunt around 2 400 acre fields of crops most of the time and the only access we have most of the times when there are crops is in the 20 ft between the crops and woods. I'm 64 with two steel knees and my cousin is 5ft10inches at about 400 lbs. But we don't ride the cart except to get to a stand , drag out a deer or go home. If it gets to that it is time to hang er up
but we're still out tryin!
daddus

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I would love to have one
If the deer dont hear you comming your ahead of the game
Thats why i like a boat and a trolling motor
QuietTime

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
there are probably some very good ways these vehicles can be used. Things like hanging stands, filling feeders, and traveling between stand locations could be made much easier with one of these.

how about carrying your DEER!!!! :shocking:

Pulled many muscles dragging them dead things.... lol

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
DD1, more power to you. Don't listen to Tator he's just a kid, he'll get old too! If I could get a helicopter to drop me in I'd do just stay hunting. I wonder how long the battery lasts both for run time and replacement?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have an ez go golf cart but its about shot. The batteries on it usually last 2 or 3 days.
daddus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts