Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah that's a really cool pic. I really like the way she made the rest of the pic black and white except for the deer. Big rack on the deer and nice photography work.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Congratulations ETD,,, Super Deer you got there. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
thanks ya'll, i got that deer on my ''top herd hunt'' for that whitetail deer camp i went to this past summer, and since my 'herd' or group won we all got a free hunt on a ranch down in south texas..it was awesome..and that was a cull buck! the culls on that ranch where from the 140s to low 160s...i had a huge 9 point in my scope sunday morning but he never gave me a shot and then some hogs came in so all the deer ran off...i think that 9 point might have been pushing the 160s...maybe...but there was a 12 point that came out every day, morning and afternoon, and he would have for sure been in the 170s, easy, we saw about 30 deer every morning and afternoon, and the food...haha that was good too! a french cook from france and he made some of the best food.....my deer was the biggest in camp(both by weight and antler score)...he weighed 212lbs and field dressed 173lbs

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I would be glad to harvest a Texas cull buck any day. That's an amazing deer and even better that you were able to go on the hunt as a part of the winners. Sounds like you had a blast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts