Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
great pictures, the pibald looks like an english setter with all that ticking. Nice bucks too, age on the big one, hard to tell but what a rack and big body to go with it. Just guessing..... 4.5 yrs

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Yeah It's not the greatest photo to guess from but I'd say 4.5 years also and
If it's an 8 pointer I think it will score 130ish,,,
If it has tines we can't see it could go into the 140's.

G

·
the 10 i'd say is at least 5 years old in that pic if he is still alive today 5.5 years old maybe even 6.5. I'd say 150 class but the velvet can be decieving. well pased his ears 21"+ inside spread, G2's around 12". nice buck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope he is still alive, the latest pic was about 3 weeks ago but I haven't been in over a week to check. I know my son, son-in-law,myself and partner in the property are trying to wait on him(only one buck in Kentucky), if we get him I'll post the pictures up close and personal.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
the 10 i'd say is at least 5 years old in that pic if he is still alive today 5.5 years old maybe even 6.5. I'd say 150 class but the velvet can be decieving. well pased his ears 21"+ inside spread, G2's around 12". nice buck

ronn, a 21" inside spread? How'd you calculate that?

·
Registered
790 Posts
That is a big buck. I will guess him at least 5.5 but probably 6.5. Boy would I like to see him Nov. 1 when he is at his peak rut weight. He is definitly a booner. Just picture the neck and chest 2.5 times + in size. He gets my finger twitching for sure.:yes: I'm going to guess 155 to 160 gross.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I appreciate the responses and ya'll have me more exicited than I already was. I really hope one of us get a chance at him and I will definitely post some pics and give you some measurements if we do. Good luck to everybody and our gun season in Ky starts November 14 so maybe I'll have pics within a couple of days.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.