Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started on this project earlier this year. Was paying some buds to work on it. They didnt have the time to show up so I ended up just finishing it myself. I gutted the room to the studs. Was gonna pay them for installing all the new stuff. Ended up taking back over after the sheetrock was hung.

My first tile job turned out great in my book. It took me awhile but I wanted it done right.

After I had gutted it to the studs and before I cut the shower out.

My first detailed tile job

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It was a complete remodel and cost me a bunch of overtime days. New insulation, new window, all new light fixtures, new floor, trim.. You get the idea..

Glad its done. Now I just need to go pick up a mirror and it will be complete.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
looks good man, i'm 30 and i've redone 2 houses so far! My wife and I like to buy cheap and then fix up! your's looks good man, great color in there!
after looking at your pics again... i noticed in the first one you had one of those wrap around showers.... we had one of those too in one of our bathrooms and it was a PAIN to get out. talk about a full day's work!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i noticed in the first one you had one of those wrap around showers.... we had one of those too in one of our bathrooms and it was a PAIN to get out. talk about a full day's work!
I wore out a rip saw blade on it but it came pretty quick. Just in smaller pieces. Fiberglass was slinging everywhere. That tub was alot tougher than I thought.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I took mine out carefully thinking i could sell it at a garage sale. $25 for a full days work... wasn't worth it! but was able to buy $25 worth of hunting stuff! haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.