·
Registered
3,608 Posts
awww poor you:surprised: welcome to hunting:yes:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol ya 5 does but no doe tags but owell i just like being out there even if you dont get anything hunting is still great

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
It's been like that here too. I thought that I wasn't seeing anything because on an eye injury but maybe it's just a slow go this season.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i went today and saw nothing but snow,trees and other hunters:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
lots of pumpkins walking along:shocking:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i hate it when that happens:wallbash:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
lol ya 5 does but no doe tags but owell i just like being out there even if you dont get anything hunting is still great
Keep In mind the skills you're developing, We hunters sometimes get a little frustrated by seeing too many Doe's but the doe's offer us the chances to learn more about Whitetail Deer and their behavior.
When you're seeing Doe's often, you should use those encounters to try some things out with them like your calls (bleats, grunts even movements) that way you get to see up close and personal how they react and respond. When I see a Doe I find myself trying to move while it's right there, I practice moving when she isn't looking. It's fun, give it a try. ALSO keep in mind sometimes bucks follow them doe's so you have to be careful when you play.
Good Luck

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
GOOD POSTING BRUCE. Watching their ears is also good because you can see which direction their listening in. When their head looks back behind them there's usually something following them, could be another deer or a predator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts