Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to do a DHC march madness basketball bracket.

Basically we would all go pick what teams we think are going to win. (YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A BASKETBALL FAN TO DO THIS)

We would set it up on espn.

It cost nothin to play.

The winner will receive a hunting book. (of ronn's choice) :biggrin:

Yall interested??

What book you want me to buy for the winner ronn?

G

·
i'll play but don't get into college hoops. I want UNC, the light blue guys, grin.

the book? "Precision Bowhunting, a year around approach to taking mature whitetails" by john & chris eberhart. is still my top choice for a read.

if i win draw a name for the book

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Precision Bowhunting it is..

The link to join the group is located in the college sports forum. It was alot simpler to set up than I thought. Our motto is "its not hunting season :(."

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
yup I remember him as well. one of our members but stays on the quiet side.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TG, BB, HM are yall in?

HM i know your an Ohio State fan. And you really dont have to know basketball to play this. I dont have a clue about teams that are not in the SEC. And I really dont follow that closely but have always enjoyed making my picks and just trying to pick better than someone else.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We need to start a who's who's thread to help determine each member that signed up. There are several that dont match members names.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I'm in but I'm clueless!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am still here!!! Just don't have internet while im at home, only at work. Just think of me as a sponge, soaking up the info! haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts