·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Thanks Spiker
Man I am feeling old this AM too.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Happy Birthday,,, Best wishes on your special day.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Thanks everyone
well I think I am going out after work & get me a birthday present
another shotgun or a new Summit treestand

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Hope you have a good one... Old geezer...
BF I am feeling like one The big 40 nap time shortly

From one New hampsterite to another Happy Birthday and lets hope this nasty white stuff melts fast !
Huntr I think we are going to luck out were supposed to get like 10-16"
this AM called for 5 - 10" now 4-8" been snowing here since 11:00 last night we got about 3" on the ground

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
BF I am feeling like one The big 40 nap time shortly

Huntr I think we are going to luck out were supposed to get like 10-16"
this AM called for 5 - 10" now 4-8" been snowing here since 11:00 last night we got about 3" on the ground
I will be following you in no time deputy. Getting old stinks.

Are you folks serious about the snow? Suppose to be 78 here tomorrow. Granted it got cool early on this week (30s at night) we have nothing as far as snow in awhile.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
BF Oh yeah coming down pretty good right now
supposed to be mid 40's tomorrow & rain the biginning of the week like the ol saying don't like the weather here in New Hampshire wait a minute it will change

·
Registered
181 Posts
I will be 48 in a few weeks and the trick is , You are as old as you feel . Some days its 25 and some its 65, either way Happy B-day ! As for the snow right now there is 6" mon the ground and still coming down slowly. C'mon springtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Happy Birthday!! Since its your birthday get both presents!
Actually I am working on that

I will be 48 in a few weeks and the trick is , You are as old as you feel . Some days its 25 and some its 65, either way Happy B-day ! As for the snow right now there is 6" mon the ground and still coming down slowly. C'mon springtime!!!!!!!!!!!!
well skeet shooting tomorrow so looks like I will be feeling like the 65 end
western NH about 5" on the ground but it seems to be condensed now to about 2-3"

Happy Birthday! :ibtl:you're catching me! :w00t:
HM I heard you were going the other way with your B-days I should pass you in the next year or so

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Tator I turned the Big 40 bought a cane & walker yesterday just in case

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Well one present down one to go

I picked up a Summit Viper SS today next week hopefully 2 new shotguns
one for me one for my daughter

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Summitt makes a great climber and they are comfortable.love my viper shot alot deer out it.Quick tip for bow keep the platform low about knee level and for gun higher and use can use the rail as a gun rest.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
thanks Spiker I was playing with it yesterday my only dislike about it so far is being short I can not adjust the seat high enough so I can get a sitting shot with the bow my have to see if there is more adjustment to it
but is Nice I do know I can sit in this one all day NO problem

1 - 20 of 25 Posts