Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deer have started coming out of the state campground just 1/4 mile south of me to attack people's landscape plants. I put out 100 lbs of corn and mineral supplement to deter them from my plants.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Deer have been coming into our residential neighborhood since December.Ive had em pawing the snow to eat the backyard grass,then bed down outside daughters bedroom window.She loves it but its been a tough winter on them.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Nobody is reporting any deer activity in Vermont, This winter turned out to be a very hard one on deer, I have no doubt the winter severity will be high in Vt. this year.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
didn't take them very long to hit the feed pile. I have not seen any bucks for weeks so maybe they have dropped their antlers? seems early for us here but Feb has been really cold.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Nobody is reporting any deer activity in Vermont, This winter turned out to be a very hard one on deer, I have no doubt the winter severity will be high in Vt. this year.
X2 doesn't look good in my area either seeing a lot of yote tracks too
I think it will be a tough hunting season

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
well here in MO, we're supposed to hit the 60's by thursday! The 18+inches of snow is slowly going away... not fast enough though! Anxious to get out and check trail cams. Snow is still too deep to get 4x4 through it in places!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts