Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some more pics i received in my email. I do not know where they were takin. If anyone has any info on this pic let us know.

Very interesting indeed.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now a question is..

In a pic 1 (top one) is there another deer bedded down next to the gray looking barn on the top left of the photo.

And in pic 2 and 3. The buck on the far right. There also appears to be another deer behind it. Notice how many ears you can see around that bucks head.

You can imagine waking up and seeing that out your back window. Think about what would happen to the trampoline if someone shot a gun!!! :shocking:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Yeah it looks like a doe behind the far right buck. She must be at her peak to get all that attention. I have a similar trampoline in my back yard, WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN TO ME?!?!? It would be quite a situation if a gun were fired or someone went out and screamed bloody murder. They are all very awesome deer though. That's a dream come true for any deer hunter. To be able to tag a deer wearing your skibbies, priceless!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
wouldnt want to jump on that trampoline

·
Registered
130 Posts
I could see the guy sitin at the back door in his underware with his gun trying to make up his mind on which one to take and the kids standing behind him giving them names.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
nice pics for sure, my guess is it's a breeding farm and that's the breeding Stock..

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice pics for sure, my guess is it's a breeding farm and that's the breeding Stock..
yeah thats what I was thinking. Or the land around that house is a buck farm where they grow them big and charge a load of money to let people buy a buck.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
these pics i think are a couple years old? but the location said it was in Ohio?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Now a question is..

In a pic 1 (top one) is there another deer bedded down next to the gray looking barn on the top left of the photo.

And in pic 2 and 3. The buck on the far right. There also appears to be another deer behind it. Notice how many ears you can see around that bucks head.

You can imagine waking up and seeing that out your back window. Think about what would happen to the trampoline if someone shot a gun!!! :shocking:

BF you have a keen eye for detail. I never picked them out.

I cant ever remember seeing that many bucks that close together.

As for the trampoline, I think it would take you a week to get all those deer unstuck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts