Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
You tag both of those during 2011? Just curious how deer activity is in east TN during the late season. Im in middle TN and the deer activity dies in the main part of middle TN during late season. I move closer to the Alabama line for my late season hunts.

That rifle appears to be a Remington Model 710. A very base line Remington product but a very accurate piece of equipment. Thats what I still use today. Received mine from my wife for Christmas one year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the rifles a Remington 30-06 bolt action with 4 round clip. and a red field scope.wife bought it for me for valentines day.. as for the deer i was hunting in Alabama down next to Selma, when i got those. i don't got anywhere to hunt here in TN so i do most of my hunting in Al. and W. Va.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
wife bought it for me for valentines day..

Wow wife must really love you every time I even look at another one I get " how many guns do you need?"

My reply ALL OF THEM
should show this post to my wife to sow here what a caring loving wife does well maybe not after she saw what I wrote

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Gotta love those remingtons! I shoot a Remington model 742,30-06 and i love it.... nice deer you have there! wish my wife would buy me a new gun for Val. day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts