1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Check out these two over corn.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice pics... good luck with your wildgame innovation cameras! I hope they work out for you... they didn't for me... Nice pics
Actually it didn't for me either. Soon after those pictures it started giving almost a black screen at night. I took it back to Dick's and got my money back. I replaced it with a Moultrie. Hope it does better.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good MAN! It will!

Let me guess, was yours a IR4? gfdeputy and I have dealt with those cams before... NOT fun.
Yes, it was an IR4. I believe the main problem with them is they don't have enough infrared emitters. I don't remember the exact number but it was around 12-15. The Moultrie has 75. It is bound to light things up a lot more.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Yes, it was an IR4. I believe the main problem with them is they don't have enough infrared emitters. I don't remember the exact number but it was around 12-15. The Moultrie has 75. It is bound to light things up a lot more.

Yeah I think you're right. Between gfdeputy and myself I bet we've sent back 5-10 cameras to BA products. I will give them one thing though... if you have ANY problems with their WI cams, call them up and ship it back and they'll send your a brand new one in the package. Unfortunately, my relationship with BA products needed to end so the last 2 I got back from them went up on ebay and sold about 2 months ago

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.