Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics off my D55ir cam. We had around 18in of snow here in MO a couple weeks ago.

Threw in a pic of a yote in there for you all. This is NOT the same yote I shown a couple weeks ago.

Also, for those of you who read my article about hunting whitetails in non-wooded areas, these pics overlook the 60acre hayfield I talked about. In the extreme background is the bottom land (grazing land) I hunt. Behind the camera is a neighboring property that is thick in wooded land.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Nice but I think your temp reading is not working 75 two days ago
If that is right send it to NH ok?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice but I think your temp reading is not working 75 two days ago
If that is right send it to NH ok?
I think the temp is off a little, but not much. Here in MO we saw lower 70's this past Thurs and upper 60's on Fri. So it's off by about 5 degrees or so. Our temps have been rollercoaster. Over the weekend it was nice too, mid 60's, but then yesterday (mon) and today it's back in the upper 40's, low 50's. It's supposed to warm up again the next two days. I'm not complaining though.... just as long as the warm days out number the cold. The farmer's almanac says MO is going to get another BIG snow storm in mid-march... Anyone else in the mid-west see that???

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures of deer during a snow storm. Before it was over we had about 8 inches.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
freak snow!

Thurs/Friday (Feb 24/25) we had a snow that dumped around 6in on us. It was one of those snows that the weather man says we're only supposed to get 1/2 - 1 inch of snow. :thumbdown:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.