Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i've never been either but i was speaking to a guy who went over the weekend and i said oh golden triangle .he said they stink dont go try anybody else.dont remember why but he was very unhappy with them:yucky:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
crab claw
Scrub Buck Join Date: Nov 2007

Golden Triangle, IL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just returned from a bow hunting trip to IL, at Golden Triangle. I do NOT recommend Golden Triangle. There were too many hunters (30 +/-). The land they put us on was garbage and the stands were 40-50 yards of the trails. It took 4 days of begging for them to move us, on the last day. Once Golden Trianlge had our money, they didn't care what happened during our hunt!

For bow hunters like my cus and I, a guided trip like this one was a once in a life time trip, and Golden Trianlge turned our dream trip into a nightmare!

Don't ever go to Golden Trianlge!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I hope it works out ronn .i myself wanted to go there .so you can give us yout report:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
either way im sure you'll have a great time and see pleanty of big bucks:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
nothing like that anticipation of waiting for the hunt to arrive ,the hunt itself and that moment when you spot MR BIG:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.