Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Hello heinch and welcome aboard, we're glad to have you. I don't know anything about the Illinois deer pop. but everytime I turn on the Outdoor or Hunt channels all I see is Illinois monster buck prancing around the screen. I think that you'll do fine in either county, good luck with your decision.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Ronn, in Nov. 17th, 2007 at 10:54am a fella named "crabclaw" made a post in the Lodge that totally annihilated the Golden Triangle outfit, I mean tore it up. The only way that I can think of getting to his post for a look is to go to the "members" option atop the screen and go to the letter "c" and find crabclaw then view all posts by him. That was the only post made by him on this site. Sorry if I put a damper on your plans but I thought you should know from a members personal exp with that outfit.-------- Or you could go to the search option atop and type Golden Triangle search all posts and forums and that should zip you right to it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.