Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search first and didn't find much info I was looking for.
I am finally going to break down and get a deer cart, since my mule is going off to school this fall.
they say a picture is worth a million words and I've looked on line at pictures of several carts. pictures do not do deer carts any justice as they may look good and still be pieces of crap. so whats everybody else using, how long or how many deer have you been using it and whats your over all satisfaction or lack of with your cart.

·
Registered
820 Posts
My brother made me a deer cart out of PVC pipes. I don't have any pictures of it but it looks like any other deer cart. It works alright, better than dragging them out. I've only used it on one or two deer. I have no need for it now that I have a fourwheeler though.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I dont have one either. I drag the deer to the bottom of the mountain. (or more or less it pushes me down the mountain) Then from there I load it on the 4-wheeler.

My father-in-law uses a wheelbarrow with all his deer. But on that note he is hunting behind his house so he doesnt have to carry the barrow in the back of the truck or anything. He just walks back to the house and grabs it and walks back out to his deer.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I bought one from Wal mart a few years ago and it broke during the first use. It had plastic rims like the old mag rims on a pedal bike. My wife hauled it back to Wal mart all busted up with fur and blood all over it. Pretty funny.

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
I bought one from Wal mart a few years ago and it broke during the first use. It had plastic rims like the old mag rims on a pedal bike. My wife hauled it back to Wal mart all busted up with fur and blood all over it. Pretty funny.
Did she get her money back??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.